Choose from Forest, Beach or Desert!
Just add water to cook up your own all-natural flubbery slime, made using real mud! A perfect combination of both mud AND slime for little lovers of natural sensory play.
Like all of our MakeMUD products, the natural soil component has been safely sterilised to eliminate all live matter, then mixed with food-grade ingredients.
- 100% natural and compostable slime
- Requires 2 cups of water and heating in a microwave, directions on pouch
- Lasts for 7 days, stored in fridge in an airtight container and reheated before play
- Makes 1 cup of slime
- Packaged in a compostable ziplock pouch
- No added colours or fragrance
- Developed and handmade in Melbourne, Australia by Muddly Puddly Laboratory (a mum and her kids)
* Forest - soil based, perfect as a dark and mysterious backdrop to your fizzy potions and bubbling mud imaginative play
* Beach - pale-coloured sand, great for quicksand imaginative play, frothy beach small world play, etc
* Desert - made with the natural colouring of orange earthy sand, this is great for desert imaginative play, bubbling lava (makes yellow bubbles), fairy potions, and much more
Recommended for ages 3+ years, adult supervision required. This is a toy and is not suitable for consumption. Slime is hot after cooking and needs to be cooled before play.